Outer Cylinder knapsack sprayer consists of a pump and brass pressure chamber or cylinder centrally mounted outside the tank for balanced operation. The manually operated sprayer pump remains stable on the operator’s back. The handle of the hand operated pump sprayer extending over the shoulder or under the operator’s arm makes it possible to pump with one hand and spray with the other. A Uniform pressure of pesticide spraying can be maintained by keeping the sprayer pump in continuous operation for fast coverage of large farms.
Type: Outer Cylinder Hand Pump Knapsack Sprayer 16 litres
- Outside Cylinder knapsack sprayer is used for spraying insecticides and pesticides on small trees and row crops up to 2.5 m height.
- Unique pump sprayer for agricultural field crops like Paddy, Wheat, and Vegetables.
- Efficient, fast coverage and easy-to-use agriculture manual sprayer.
- Blow-moulded HDPE Tank
- Brass Pressure Chamber
- SS material
- Cotton (Belt)
- Rubber (Gasket)
Cautions & Features
- Model: ANO 316.
- Pulsation free spray is very smooth and hassle free using Adarsh Hi-Tech Outside Cylinder Knapsack Sprayer.
- The frame fitted with a tank.
- Tank: HDPE (High-Density Polyurethane).
- Tank capacity: 16 litres.
- Pressure Chamber: Brass – outside the Tank.
- Lance pipe: Brass spray lance 60 cm long with cone mist spray nozzle.
- Normal working pressure: 3 bar (3 kg/cm2).
- Weight: 5 kg approx.
- Adjustable shoulder straps.
- Left / Right-hand operation.
- Mechanical agitator.
- Sturdy construction and easy operation.
- Advanced design provides smooth pesticide spraying.
- Recommended as ”most efficient & comfortable sprayer” to for pesticide application.
- The manual agriculture sprayer has 110 cm. long delivery hose for long reaching pesticide spray.