The hi-tech agriculture manual sprayer consists of a pump and pressure chamber or cylinder centrally mounted outside the tank for balanced operation and remains stable on the operator’s back. The handle of the agriculture sprayer pump extending over the shoulder or under the operator’s arm makes it possible to pump with one hand and spray with the other. A uniform pressure can be maintained by keeping the spray pump in continuous operation for efficient pesticide spraying.
Type: Outer Cylinder Hand Pump Knapsack Sprayer 16 litres
- A hi-tech agricultural sprayer is used for spraying pesticides and insecticides on small trees and row crops.
- Unique hand pump sprayer for agricultural field crops like Paddy, Wheat, and Vegetables.
- This manual sprayer operates as smooth as a battery operated sprayer pump due to the advanced hi-tech pressure chamber and tank design.
- Blow-moulded HDPE Tank
- HDPE Pressure Chamber
- Brass Material
- SS Material
- Cotton (Belt)
- Rubber (Gasket)
Assembly and Usage Instructions for Adarsh Hi-Tech Hand Pump Knapsack Sprayer
- Assemble the operating handle to axel by the pin either on left or right side as needed.
- Assemble one end of the delivery hose on to the discharge outlet and the other end with the extension rod.
- Gaskets are to be put on all joints.
- Adarsh Hi-Tech Hand Pump Knapsack Sprayer is ready for use.
- Use the strainer for filling the sprayer tank with upto 16litres of pesticide spray solution.
- Adjust the knapsack sprayer on your back with the help of shoulder straps such that it is not loose.
- Pump pressure will develop in the pressure vessel with few strokes only.
- Handle the spray lance by one hand and operate the pump with the operating handle by the other hand.
Operate the pump sprayer with water for sometime and remove the nozzle after use. This shall rinse out sediments of pesticides from sprayer tank, nozzle and pipes.
Cautions & Features
- Model: ANH 416.
- The frame fitted with a tank.
- Tank: HDPE (High-Density Polyurethane).
- Tank capacity: 16 litres.
- Pressure Chamber: HDPE (High-Density Polyurethane) – outside the tank.
- Lance pipe: Brass spray lance 60 cm long with cone mist spray nozzle.
- Normal working pressure: 3 bar (3 kg/cm2).
- Weight: 6 kg approx.
- Adjustable shoulder straps.
- Left / Right-hand operation.
- Mechanical agitator.
- Sturdy construction and easy operation.
- The Adarsh Hi-Tech agriculture sprayer pump is recommended as ”most efficient & comfortable sprayer”.
- 110cm long delivery hose for easy pesticides spraying.
- Advanced Pressure Chamber design of this agriculture sprayer pump causes pulsation free spray of pesticides and fertilizers.